Baked Chicken and Potatoes
This is a family recipe that I remember my grandmother cooking. It’s delicious, simple, easy to prepare, everyone loves it and it’s a great kid-friendly recipe.
1 whole cut up chicken (or any combination of pieces you prefer)
4 large Russet potatoes
Juice of 1 large lemon
1/2 cup Olive Oil
2 tsp. Lawry’s Garlic Salt
1 tsp. ground pepper
2 tsp. rosemary (dried or fresh)
– Arrange chicken pieces in a large casserole or baking dish
– Cut potatoes into small wedges and arrange potato wedges around and between chicken pieces.
– Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and rosemary leaves.
– Drizzle olive oil over all.
– Squeeze lemon juice over all.
– Bake at 350 degrees for 1 and a half hours, basting often and moving and scraping outer potatoes away from the pan to keep them from sticking.
Add a green veggie or salad and you have a well-balanced meal.