The Ultimate Cookbook For Family Pizza Nights, Italian Style!
Pizza is something the whole family can agree on. Now it doesn’t have to just be take-out! Making pizza at home is easier than people make it seem and a whole lot more fun. With the Pizza Night Cookbook you and your family can make authentic Italian pies right in your very own kitchen.
In the Pizza Night Cookbook you will discover:
– Several Recipes For The Best Homemade Pizza Dough
– Tips and Secrets For Making Perfect Dough Every Time
– Over 30 Recipes For Incredible Pizzas
– Recipes For Both Traditional Italian Pizzas and Unconventional But Delicious Pizzas (like a Buffalo Wing Pizza)
– How To Make Pizza For Breakfast and Dessert!
– The Best Pizza Restaurants In The United States
– Pizza Inspiration From Over 50 Of The Most Wildly Delectable Pizza Topping Combinations From Around The World
Whether you are an aficionado of traditional Italian pizzas or just love anything on a crust with cheese, you will find your next favorite recipe (or two or three) right here in this book. Get your family into the kitchen and learn to appreciate the Italian art of pizza making. Go ahead, make pizza night more than just dinner, make it a family affair!
Throw your frozen pizzas in the trash and give the delivery boy a break, get cooking tonight with the Pizza Night Cookbook!
Targeted Age Group:
13 and above
What Advice Would You Give Aspiring Writers?
Just keep on writing
Little Pearl has had a love affair with the world since the day she was born. Growing up near the ocean, Little has always loved to get her feet wet and jump into exciting new adventures head first. Her passion for writing developed as she traveled the world, exploring its wonders, learning new languages, and making many friends along the way.
Little Pearl’s books showcase her passion for all things fun and delightful. From children’s books to cookbooks and health to gardening, Little Pearl is always on the lookout for something new to share with her friends.
Link To Buy Book On Amazon
Leave a Reply