New for Amazon Prime – food grade plastic bottles! If you order Amazon Prime your tonic will arrive in plastic bottles to meet shipping requirements. Glass bottles are still available, but will not be prime. This tonic was created through much research of classic recipes from a time when tonic was for more than just flavor. Original tonics were created using cinchona bark as it was the source of quinine. It’s purpose? To prevent malaria! The trouble was quinine is extremely bitter. With that in mind sugar was added for sweetness and citrus was added for tartness. In addition other herbs and spices made it into various recipes. Full of fresh bright citrus and slightly floral flavors with a lingering but pleasant bitterness. This is what your gin and tonic was meant to taste like! Contains: Cane sugar, cinchona bark (quinine), limes, lemons, grapefruits, oranges, lemongrass, ginger, grains of paradise, & a few other secret herbs & spices. To make tonic water simply add 1/4 to 1/2 of an ounce of Tonic Syrup to 3 ounces carbonated or sparkling mineral water. Available in 2 sizes, 8.5oz and 16.5oz. No extracts, essential oils, or artificial flavorings are added to any of our products. We source all ingredients locally grown (New Orleans) if available. www.elguapobitters.com
- Full of fresh bright citrus and slightly floral flavors with a lingering but pleasant bitterness
- AMAZON PRIME listings for products over 4oz are required to be in plastic, glass is not permitted by Amazon
- This is what your Gin & Tonic was meant to taste like, not the watered down version you are used to drinking. It’s history in a glass! Our Tonic is highly concentrated and very thick to give you the best value as well as the best flavor on the market. 1/4 oz per serving is all you need!
- Sale! $11 Off Regular price $29.99
- 10% of Profits donated to benefit the Semper Fi Fund for wounded veterans